Friday, July 4, 2008

It's Been Tooo Long.

Well, hello again to anyone who reads this silly little thing. my life has been so, so busy the past month with school coming to a close and summer coming into full bloom. With that said.... I'm back!

All I really have to say is that I have the most amazing friends in the entire wide world. Actually, no. I take that back. I have the greatest friends that have ever existed. Ever. Period. Kailey, Abby, & Pinks, I love you dearly.

My swim girls are also way high up there on the awesome scale. HMat, Swiss, Schaep, & Jules, I could not survive everything I go through and everything I've been through without your support and friendship. And our bff bracelets are wicked sweet :D

So for now, I leave you with one other discovery I've made.... Old Greg.

It is confusing, disturbing, and quite frankly, hilarious. You'll be quoting it for days even if you hate it :D

2 comments:

Abby said...

Make an assessment.

Love games?

I call this one "As Close as You Can Get to Bailey's Without Your Eyes Getting Wet."

Lmao.

Princess Charming said...

easy now, fuzzy little manpeach.

"rolf" tehehehe <3