Friday, July 11, 2008

Controlled Chaos

My life has been some sort of... controlled chaos. So many random things, good & bad, have been happening.

People I'd grown to trust have walked out of my life. The ones that I thought would be there vanished. Then again, I've met new people and found who were true friends.

I just got my liscense (finally) and the wristlet containing that and the rest of my money also miraculously vanished. From that, I learned that no matter what, I was always going to be the honest person to turn something like that in.

And now in broader terms..

In such an ugly world, how can anyone possibly be happy? With poverty, war, crime, hatred, and all other bad things, how can anyone smile or even laugh?

Guess what? I've determined that I am going to be happy. I am going to live with the bad and sad because there is so much out there that is good. In this world, there is more beauty and love than anyone can imagine.

I guess what I'm trying to say throught this rant is that life is too short to be upset. Just smile, enjoy the wonderful people and life you have, and realize that everything will eventually work out.

"Good things happen to good people."

Here's some of that beauty I was telling you about...

No comments: